Valentines-Birthday Celebration contest


Evil Woobie is running a Valentines-Birthday Celebration contest with various prizes.

"This is my entry to the Annual Blog Event at Evil Woobie’s Love Advice blog. Among the prizes, I want to win this $50 paypal cash because I need some money to start with my Malaysian Online Tutorial website project."

Here are the people who contributed to the Blog Event… Buraot | Entrecard: the best way to build blog traffic | TSBMag: What Your Dad Left Out | Hidden Phone Secrets | Female Big O Secrets.

TITLE: Valentines-Birthday Celebration contest
PRIZE: Refer Website
DEADLINE: 13 March 09
WEBSITE/URL: http://www.evilwoobie.com/2009/01/15/annual-blog-event-my-valentines-birthday-celebration/
METHOD: Blog + Follow on Twitter

DESCRIPTION: Refer website

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: